Sunday, May 26, 2013

Funny large shoes

Thanks to everyone reading my Blog, we got a laugh on the pink shoe, I meant to show a small shoe; could not find one I liked to fit with the novel All seeing eye then I found the wooden platform by LcLauren. I wanted a pair. So I took picture of the Pink shoe reduced to small size the fit the text print and saved and published. Thinking I got it right and and back to write about another book and burst into laugher. The shoe was big, big. I admit I am a book hoarder,had to clean some up and admit I cried, then I talked myself into a Kindle from Amazon, I have already put 5 novels on it. 1) Bronze Gods by A.A.Aguirre 2) Slashback by Rob Thurman 3) Silver Shark by Ilona Andrews 4) A Girl,a Guy and a Ghost by Patricia Mason 5) Magic Dreams by Ilona Andrews I love the smell of paper of new books but as I am limited on space I will read books by Kindle. So far I find it easy to hold, easy to read, and it keeps the place where you stopped reading. I hope you find a good book to read. ljhlazycat

No comments:

Post a Comment