Thursday, June 27, 2013

I don't like to whine, WHINE. But I am going today. I have been battling a headache, I been to a head dr, spine dr, and now my family want me to see nerve dr. Is that not a neurolgrist, (my spelling is not good). Well while I wait for a a pain tablet to let relief, I play POGO games, and surf the web. I was look at Amazon looking at books on Kindle. So I added One Deadly Sister by Rod Hoisington; The Keepers By Donna Augustine; Wickedest Witch by Eva Langlais. Amazon has some great merchandise. I have one grandson 19 going to trade college, he is choosy on clothe; he did like the shoes, his iPod. So far Amazon ship is great and returns are easy . I have a 14 grandson going into high school. He wanted a bow,arrows and target. They arrived today. It will be fun to watch him learn. Take well.

No comments:

Post a Comment