Saturday, July 20, 2013

Heat Wave/ Rain

Hi. What a heat wave we had start of this week, July 14. Now today the Rain Is Splashing and Crashing down.
I love my Kindle book reader. While the rain fell finished reading The Wickedest Witch by Eva Langlais, a crazy tale of romance among witches and shifters. Sexy scenes to blush over and a ending to remind us to be careful for what we wish for. Then read One Deadly Sister by Rod Hoisington. And Sterling (Mageri series bk 1) by Dannika Dark. And Of Swine and Roses by Ilona Andrews a delight tale of love found in magic and mud. A MUST READ! Moved over to Regency Romance, The Wicked Wager by Anya Wylde. and went to Amazon Kindle book and found more on sale. Can't miss a sale. Amazon sales are good price sales. So I down loaded ;1 An Independent Lady by Margaret Bennett also Hopeless Hoyden; 2 Armed and Fabulous by Camilla Chafer; 3 Bloodfire(Blood Destiny) by Helen Harper;4 The Marriage List by Dorothy McFalls; >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Books Books I want be an Author, I dance in words I create my world. Book book book word after word bring beings to life land.seas.sky. Books book I want to be an author? poem by Jean Thank you for stoping. See you next week. ljhlazycat

No comments:

Post a Comment